| < October >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Labuan in October is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- The weather in October is wet. A significant 390.8mm (15.4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Labuan October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Labuan, Malaysia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Labuan:
- Iloilo, Philippines - 1003.3 kms (623.5 miles) NE
- Mactan, Philippines - 1111.8 kms (690.9 miles) ENE
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 626.3 kms (389.2 miles) NE
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 774.5 kms (481.3 miles) ENE
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 774.4 kms (481.2 miles) ENE
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 113.1 kms (70.3 miles) NE
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 318.8 kms (198.1 miles) ENE
- Tawau, Malaysia - 313.6 kms (194.9 miles) ESE
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1144.4 kms (711.1 miles) ESE
- Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia - 752.8 kms (467.8 miles) SSE